Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Squidoo HQ

Squidoo HQ


Introducing mcstacy

Posted: 18 Jun 2013 05:58 AM PDT

Screen Shot 2013-06-18 at 8.57.27 AMMeet mcstacy, Mamie in real life. She’s only been on Squidoo for a couple of weeks now, but she’s taken to writing like a squid to water! Read our interview to learn more about mcstacy, then visit her lenses to learn even more.

What brought you to Squidoo? I was searching the internet on blogging and affiliate marketing. I ran into Squidoo by accident. I joined because it was free, wasn’t sure what to expect; but it has been fun. I look forward to doing the lenses. I really appreciate the opportunity to at least hone my writing skills (its needed).

You’re already doing a fabulous job turning your life experiences into lenses. Do you have any special topics that you’re planning to write about in the future? There are a couple of topics I have in mind: a. Firing your cable provider b. How Squidoo and YouTube are good sources for information.

What can Squidoo do for you? Squidoo is already doing a lot for me. I’m allowed to write articles, and have a chance to study other lensmasters. Hopefully, my work will be like some of lenses I’ve read. There are really some great lenses. I enjoy reading them; it’s like I’ve found a new toy.

Lens of the Day: Hiking with Children

Posted: 18 Jun 2013 05:27 AM PDT

30 Hot Men of Squidoo

Posted: 17 Jun 2013 01:20 PM PDT

Let’s hear it for the Men of Squidoo!!!

Coming out of Father’s Day, and being Men’s Health Month, I think it’s time we give a little love to the Men of Squidoo.

Squidoo has a lot of great women, probably more women than men overall, but we’ve got our share great guys writing some amazing lenses on all sorts of topics.

Tip your hat to testosterone…here are 30 Hot Men of Squidoo!

This is not all the Hot Men of Squidoo; it’s just a few. And they are listed in no particular order.

Are you a fan of any other hot men of squidoo?

Getting Personal: New Lenses from our Giant Squids

Posted: 17 Jun 2013 09:36 AM PDT

Here’s 8 more of the terrific lenses submitted to us by our Giant Squid lensmasters.

Stop by each of them today!

Visiting Miette Hot Springs

1. Visiting Miette Hot Springs

One of my favorite stops when I am in the area is Miette Hot Springs. Touted as the hottest natural hot springs (54C) in the Rocky Mountains is really not to relevant as the water is filtered. treated and cooled to a comfortable 40C. What I like about the…

How to Take Photos of Flowers

2. How to Take Photos of Flowers

Welcome to the World of Flower Photography. This article will show you how to take better photos of flowers. Summer is a wonderful time to take photos of flowers. Gardens are in bloom everywhere. So there are many photo opportunities, some of which might b…

Is It Weird To Visit Trees?

3. Is It Weird To Visit Trees?

I admit it, I’m somewhat of a tree hugger. Literally. I’m so drawn to trees that I often wrap my arms as far around them as I can in order to absorb more of their earthy magnificence. Any ordinary tree will do, but I’ve also been known to route my road tri…

Anxiety: What does a Panic Attack feel like?

4. Anxiety: What does a Panic Attack feel like?

If you are reading this page, you are almost certainly wondering if you have anxiety, and suffering from panic attacks. Having been a long term sufferer myself, I’d like to guide you through how I feel when I have them, and tell you that there is light at…

Blue Man Group, Exhibition 13, and Facebook

5. Blue Man Group, Exhibition 13, and Facebook

I’ve been a huge fan of the Blue Man Group for many years and even got to see them in concert in Kansas City a few years ago. One the pieces they play is called ‘Exhibit 13. ‘ While the Blue Man group plays one of their iconic drumming pieces in the backgr…

Big Bay Lighthouse Bed and Breakfast

6. Big Bay Lighthouse Bed and Breakfast

If you love lighthouses you might want to consider the ultimate treat for a lighthouse enthusiast, spending some time at a lighthouse bed and breakfast. I have visited many lighthouses and climbed to the top of a few, but I can tell you nothing quite gives…

Make a Hand-Crafted Beer Sign

7. Make a Hand-Crafted Beer Sign

I used to make birthday, Christmas and anniversary gifts for my husband – some cool stuff (and some not so cool stuff), but that’s for another web page – but it’s been awhile. Earlier this year, inspiration struck as I was cleaning up the metal caps from b…

Creating a Genealogy Work Space

8. Creating a Genealogy Work Space

Working on your family history goes much easier if you have a dedicated space for your computer and files. I’ll share with you the room we created for my genealogy work. Most of us don’t have an unused room sitting around waiting for us to change it into o…

No comments:

Post a Comment