Friday, July 12, 2013

Squidoo HQ

Squidoo HQ


Lens of the Day: Wild Quaker Parrots of New Orleans

Posted: 12 Jul 2013 05:52 AM PDT

21 Fabulous Summer Desserts

Posted: 11 Jul 2013 01:35 PM PDT

These 21 fabulous Summer desserts will have you craving some sweetness. We’ve got popsicles, cake, pie and ice cream ready and waiting for you to try.

Are You Cold Yet?

Posted: 11 Jul 2013 12:30 PM PDT

We’ve been working really hard this week to provide you with ideas to keep you cool. Are you freezing yet?

If not, then you’ll definitely want to check out this list of lenses.

Grab a sweater (you might need it) and take a look!

Photo source

How to Make Raspberry Freezer Jam

1. How to Make Raspberry Freezer Jam

One of my favorite summer fruits is the raspberry so my favorite jam is raspberry jam. Although traditional cooked jam tastes good, I much prefer the great fresh fruit taste of freezer jam. Freezer jam preserves more vitamin C and other valuable nutrients…

Are You Polar Bear Aware?

2. Are You Polar Bear Aware?

Polar bears, considered the largest bears in the world are being affected by habitat loss, destruction and degradation of ecosystems, pollution, over- exploitation and climate change. These factors are among the powerful and persistent impacts on polar bea…

How to make a Cold Frame by utilising your brick BBQ

3. How to make a Cold Frame by utilising your brick BBQ

When I think of cold frames I think of the brick built Victorian designs with brick sides and sloping framed glass tops, which of course if you have the space you can make quite easily yourself; just like making a brick BBQ. This article is a step by step…

I Make Dairy-Free Ice Cream with a Ninja

4. I Make Dairy-Free Ice Cream with a Ninja

What does an ice cream lover do when forced to give up sugar, dairy and eggs for health reasons? Well, in my case the first thing I did was cry – a lot. Then I tried moderation. I really love my ice cream, so cutting back was having it once a week instead…

Making an Ancient Ice Cream for Cleopatra

5. Making an Ancient Ice Cream for Cleopatra

On a hot day there is nothing nicer than ice cream and what would we do without it, but could ice cream be made in Ancient Egypt? Sitting in a hot room in the midsummer heat led me to wonder more about ancient peoples and whether Tutankhamun or Cleopatra c…

No comments:

Post a Comment