Saturday, July 13, 2013

Squidoo HQ

Squidoo HQ


Join A Squidoo Club…Including our new 2013 Halloween Club.

Posted: 13 Jul 2013 06:05 AM PDT

Screen Shot 2013-07-13 at 9.07.27 AM

Squidoo Clubs are a great way to create quality content on niche topics you love.

Every month we have a brand new quest for all 8 Squidoo Clubs including: Book Club, Food & Cooking Club, Gardening Club, Craft Club, Pop Culture Club, Vegetarian Club, the Adventure Club and the 2013 Halloween Club.

We also pick one stand out lens in each club every month to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card.

Here’s what some past winners are saying about the clubs….

Thank you for the gift card. I am having a great time participating in the Rocket Squid program and appreciate all of the help and support I’ve received.

You guys ROCK!!! Thank you for the $25.00 Amazon gift card, Squidoo RocketSquids team!

My hearfelt thanks and appreciation to the SquidTeam for motivating and inspiring lensmasters to do what they do best.

Interested in joining the fun?

Visit: All About Squidoo Clubs to sign up or one or all eight clubs.

Image Credit

Lens of the Day: Riggs – One Man’s Guardian Angel

Posted: 13 Jul 2013 05:24 AM PDT

Introducing GirlUHeardItFrm

Posted: 12 Jul 2013 02:38 PM PDT

This is GirlUHeardItFrm, aka The Girl You Heard It From. We’re already hearing quite a bit from her, too, with a half-dozen lenses on her portfolio in her less-than-a-month on the site. Enjoy our interview, then take in a few of her lenses for some very useful, well-presented, and entertaining information and advice.

What brought you to Squidoo? I’m a big fan of the site “Blogging With Amy.” A gal named Amy Lynn Andrews started her own very successful blog/internet empire from scratch, and teaches others to do the same. I see there’s no lens about her – guess I’ll have to fix that! She recommends Squidoo as a writing opportunity, with a link to Janet21′s very popular http://www.squidoo.com/workathomewithsquidoo. So I stumbled my way over and started writing. I wish my motives were more high minded, like I wanted to save the planet, but currently I just want to save for a haircut. My guy’s amazing, he cuts on TV shows and for celebs, one of the benefits of living in Hollywood. But he’s expensive. One of the downsides of living in Hollywood. Hmmm…I smell another lens.

Your lenses so far include mostly very helpful “how to” topics. Anything else you’re looking forward to sharing with us? I’m looking forward to sharing lots of things. As an adventurous, urban, HGTV addicted, brownie baking, wisecracking actual West Hollywood housewife (not the fake-”real” kind on TV) I experience a lot, learn a lot and observe a lot. I’m hoping to write about my reality and make people laugh. That’s my favorite thing to do, hands down.

What can Squidoo do for you? What Squidoo can do for me is something I hear it does for others – provide a safe space to learn and explore. I feel like it already has! Not just an environment for trying keywords and marketing techniques, but to test out if I have the mettle to write every day. Truly sit down and write, every single day. Squidoo can help me write better, and learn to not be such a perfectionist, which can bog me down sometimes. That by itself, is a gift. The bow on top would be the positive reinforcement. I’m really grateful for the encouraging environment, and the enthusiasm of the people I’ve come in contact with so far. Looking forward to meeting many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment