Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Squidoo HQ

Squidoo HQ


Lens of the Day: Painting Clouds

Posted: 16 Jul 2013 05:36 AM PDT

Introducing Tinkerbobbin

Posted: 16 Jul 2013 04:27 AM PDT

Tinkerbobbin has gotten off to a great start here on Squidoo. She’s already made a few lenses and is participating in the lensmaking challenges on RocketSquids. We’re thrilled to have her with us. If you haven’t met her yet, check out her lenses and say hello – after you’ve read our interview:

How did you find Squidoo? I was researching ways to write online, whether to start a blog or to try writing articles. Squidoo came up in the search results and I decided to give it a try.

Besides the yummy cupcake lens, your writing so far centers on your move to a different country. Will we be reading more about your adventures? Do you have other topics in the works? I like to write about anything that interests me or anything I think other people will find useful. Moving to a different country was a big scary step for us but discovering a new way of life and new customs (not to mention a new language!) is very interesting, so I think there may be a more on this topic. I also love cooking and baking, anything that makes housework easier, my new bicycle, writing poetry and reading (I loved the book review challenge this week and have lots more to say on the subject of books) so I have plenty more topics to write about.

What can Squidoo do for you? Carry on being awesome? I think Squidoo provides a great platform for aspiring writers like myself. I love the extra tips that Squidoo and RocketSquids offer to help lensmasters improve their lenses. I’d love to one day earn money for my writing but for now I am just happy to be gaining some experience.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment