Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Squidoo HQ

Squidoo HQ


Amazon Score Card Bug

Posted: 02 Jul 2013 07:45 AM PDT

Screen Shot 2013-06-20 at 12.47.42 PMThere’s a bug in the Amazon Score Card that could be causing the Green Checkmark not to show even if you have under 20 Amazon links.

We’re working to get this fixed.

In addition, the new Amazon Watch link will not count towards to 20.

 

Lens of the Day: Why I Moved to Norway and Why I Intend to Stay

Posted: 02 Jul 2013 05:42 AM PDT

Introducing amosvee

Posted: 02 Jul 2013 05:21 AM PDT

Screen Shot 2013-07-02 at 8.21.04 AMMeet amosvee, a recently-new lensmaster who has a family connection that she’ll explain in our interview, an assortment of interesting pets, and enough interests to keep her in lens material for a good long while. Enjoy our interview, and don’t forget to check out her lenses.

What brought you to Squidoo? My uncle is a Squid. He is swisstoons, and has been a Squidoo member for about four years. He thought I would enjoy writing lenses, and once I understood what he meant by “lens”, I realized he was right. Also, with one child in college, I hope to supplement our family’s income …or at least buy top quality cat treats.

So far you’ve written about glass collecting, a favorite recipe, and your cat (she’s adorable!) – and your personality really shines through on each of your lenses. Which of your many interests do you plan to focus on next? I have a lens brewing about the experience of having a teen driver, which has been on my mind this week as my son drives me to and from his driver’s ed classes. I also created a new easy “comfort food” today for low-carb dieters that I am excited to share!

What can Squidoo do for you? I have so much to learn about being a Squid. But I’m seeing that there is a supportive community here, from lensmasters to Giant Squids to other new Squids, to help me whenever I need it.

Introducing “Watch Now” on Amazon Videos

Posted: 01 Jul 2013 11:25 AM PDT

Amazon Module - Watch Now buttonWe’re pretty excited to share a new feature today for Amazon Videos…”Watch Now”.

This means that when a movie is featured by a lensmaster, and there's a match in the Amazon Video Prime library, we’ll add a "Watch Now" button next to "Buy Now".

Lensmasters will also earn a royalty when a viewer clicks to the “Watch Now” button. The button will work like all other Amazon product links, and earn royalties for purchases. This button has an added bonus: for people who sign up for a Prime Instant Video free trial after clicking the link, Lensmasters get an even bigger reward.

You can see the new button in action right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment