Saturday, August 3, 2013

Squidoo HQ

Squidoo HQ


Hello College – Here We Come!

Posted: 03 Aug 2013 06:09 AM PDT

Packing for College - What Students Need

1. Packing for College – What Students Need

Packing for college is lots of fun, but it can also be stressful. Students leaving home wonder what they need to bring (and what they are better off leaving behind). College dorm rooms are very small, so students should avoid packing too much, otherwise th…

What Every Female College Freshman Needs, According To My Daughter

2. What Every Female College Freshman Needs, According To My Daughter

I love my daughter and the crown of Queen of Freshman Advice is aptly placed upon her head. She is super opinionated (i wonder where she gets that from? Probably her mother) and so I gave her a chance to tell me what she thinks every female college freshma…

Advice for Collegians from a Homemaker with a BS in Animal Science

3. Advice for Collegians from a Homemaker with a BS in Animal Science

I was raised with the classic mentality of college, career, family, and more career. From a young age, I dreamed of becoming a basketball player, a Shetland Sheepdog trainer, a 4th grade teacher, a journalist, a horse trainer, a vet, and finally an equestr…

Essentials for surviving your first year in college

4. Essentials for surviving your first year in college

Autumn has always been my favourite time of year. Why? For oh- so- many reasons! The air gets crispier every morning, we’re getting closer and closer to Christmas with each passing day, and it’s the perfect season for staying inside with a good book and a…

Lens of the Day: Learning to Dance in the Rain

Posted: 03 Aug 2013 05:24 AM PDT

Screen Shot 2013-08-03 at 8.22.55 AMSince I’ve been on Squidoo, I’ve written about a lot of subjects, because I’m interested in anything and everything. Examples of the wide interests I enjoy are lenses I’ve made about books, cooking, travel, the military, dogs, and tattoos. I enjoy hanging out with family, writing, reading, cooking, crocheting and there are many of my lenses that tell of these things

No comments:

Post a Comment