Monday, September 2, 2013

Squidoo HQ

Squidoo HQ


Imagine That! Lenses Are Starting To Come In (Take a look!)

Posted: 02 Sep 2013 07:53 AM PDT

We’re starting to get lens submissions from our Imagine That! community quest.

They’re really fun to read so if you’ve got a few moments to spare today, stop by to see them all.

Any and all lensmasters can join in on this fun quest. If you’re interested, you can learn more HERE.

Here’s a few of our favorites… so far!

January 24, 1848

1. January 24, 1848

Gold was discovered in California on January 24, 1848. How significant was that discovery to the history and evolution of the state? Author Robert Cowley has compiled the writings of several prominent historians into a book called What If? in which histori…

What if the bedtime stories I tell my daughters were true?

2. What if the bedtime stories I tell my daughters were true?

Yes, I admit I’m bizarre, or at least creative in my attempts at entertaining my daughters, mostly the two older ones who are nine and seven years old. Every night they get a bedtime story that’s typically 15 to 30 minutes in length. It started with a…

Long Distance Grandparents And Grandchildren Strengthen Family Bonds With Postcards

3. Long Distance Grandparents And Grandchildren Strengthen Family Bonds With Postcards

Life is such that many grandparents live far away from their grandchildren and this may take the fun, as well as the responsibility, out of the daily lives of all concerned. This need not be so! Sure, being a grandmother or grandfather or a grandson or a g…

It's Tuesday and I want to be in Spain!

4. It’s Tuesday and I want to be in Spain!

I love to travel and see new things or old things, depending on where I am headed. The part I hate is the travel time in between the two locations. We spend all of the year working and are entitled to holidays for two weeks or three or four, but just think…

My Lifestyle: Adopting and Being Myself

5. My Lifestyle: Adopting and Being Myself

Well, it took a long period of time to discover myself totally. Let’s not talk about the past lives, I’m going to talk about my present life which has started in the year 1966. I’m rather old in age but also not ‘young at heart’ as I must say rather I’m be…

Lens of the Day: Green Flash at Sunset

Posted: 02 Sep 2013 04:44 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment