Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Squidoo HQ

Squidoo HQ


Introducing thecrochetcubby

Posted: 03 Sep 2013 08:06 AM PDT

Meet Angela, aka thecrochetcubby. Not only is she new to Squidoo, she’s only been working online for a short time. She’s doing an excellent job and we’re just thrilled that she chose Squidoo as part of her business plan. Don’t forget to check out Angela’s lenses and give her some encouragement just as soon as you’ve read our interview.

How did you find Squidoo? I found Squidoo just by chance. I was on Artfire in the forums and ran across another artisan who had posted about an article she had just written on Squidoo. I ended up signing up for my own account and writing my first lens that night.

You’ve clearly jumped into the online world with both feet, with Squidoo, a blog, and an online shop. That is so exciting! Any other big plans you want to share? My plate is pretty full right now. I don’t have any big plans in the works. I end up winging it most of the time as it is. I would like to concentrate on crochet, learning new techniques, and getting my shop, Thecrochetcubby on Artfire to be the best I can make it. I think my lenses will pretty much focus on cooking and crafting. I may write a few lenses on living with Lupus but am still undecided about that.

What can Squidoo do for you? I love to learn new things. Squidoo, lensmasters, and others keep on posting your articles!

Lens of the Day: Vegan Chickpea Ragout Recipe

Posted: 03 Sep 2013 05:27 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment