Sunday, October 13, 2013

Squidoo HQ

Squidoo HQ


Find Fun Halloween Party Printables on Squidoo

Posted: 13 Oct 2013 06:19 AM PDT

If you’re low on cash, you can still plan a fun Halloween party with printables found online. Visit the following lenses to find fabulous freebie printable ideas that you can start using today.

Free Printable Halloween Bottle Labels & Potion Labels

1. Free Printable Halloween Bottle Labels & Potion Labels

Sure you can buy Halloween labels but why not just print them for free? I’ve created a few different styles of Halloween bottle and jar labels so you will be able to decorate your stuff for free – I’ve got snake venom, spider poison, snail saliva…

Decorate Your Halloween Party with Printables

2. Decorate Your Halloween Party with Printables

By the time we put those last finishing touches on your Halloween event your wallet can be on the light side. It’s just plain expensive to have the coolest Halloween Party on the block or is it? There are plenty of generous sites online that offer fre…

Halloween Printable Printables

3. Halloween Printable Printables

I found so many Halloween Printables I had to make a lens about them so you can share in the wealth along with me. Halloween printable printables are fun to find, usually easy to use and can brings hours of entertainment and decorating fun to your home. Th…

Meet Hope, she’s a Giant Squid!

Posted: 13 Oct 2013 05:10 AM PDT

Screen Shot 2013-10-10 at 12.40.29 PM

What is the single best piece of advice you’d give to everyone?
You never know any one else’s journey, so be grateful and be kind.

When did you make the biggest difference?
All of our actions have wide-ranging repercussions – the ripple effect is vast. Is there a single incident when I changed the world? I don’t know. I do know, like George Bailey in “It’s a Wonderful Life,” that my life and actions have impact. I try to make it positive.

Who had the most influence on your life?

My mother. A single mom in an age when it was an oddity (my father died when I was six), my mother showed us how to be strong, independent, and use our common sense.

What was your greatest moment?

Every day has that potential! Make the most of it.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Independently wealthy.

What did you admire most about your mother/father/parents?

My mother was a true lady, in the best and highest sense of the word.

What advice would you give to your teenage self?

Don’t sweat the small stuff. And it’s all small stuff.

Share something you learned at your day job that applies to life in general.

Listen more than you talk.

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?

30

What is the one thing you'd most like to change about the world?

I wish people would be more tolerant – live and let live.

Favorite Lens

Dog Harnesses – makes, models and colors explained

-HopeGiant Squid on Squidoo

Lens of the Day: Dallas The Complete Collection: 14 Seasons of Oil, Intrigue, and Devilish Delight

Posted: 13 Oct 2013 05:07 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment