Friday, October 25, 2013

Squidoo HQ

Squidoo HQ


Day 10: $100 Challenge Winners

Posted: 25 Oct 2013 05:51 AM PDT

Congratulations Day 10 winners! Each of these Lensmasters will get $100 in their November payout. Want to join in the fun? Join RocketSquids and make a new Product Review lens.

The Best Little Housework Helper Ever! (the Tivoli One Radio)

1. The Best Little Housework Helper Ever! (the Tivoli One Radio)

Tivoli Audio – Model One AM/FM Tabletop Radio. The Importance of Music in Our World. While it was initially believed that song was a by- product of language, it is currently believed by many that music evolved before language. That music began when only an…

Bronnley Lemon Soap: A luxury gift

2. Bronnley Lemon Soap: A luxury gift

Royal British lemon soap available in the USA When I was a child, I used to buy Bronnley Lemon Soap every year for my mum and did so throughout her life. Nowadays, I buy it as a treat for myself. It’s not just a delicious- smelling and luxurious produ…

My Takamine G Series G340SC Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar... why I bought it and how I love it

3. My Takamine G Series G340SC Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar… why I bought it and how I love it

It is a simple acoustic guitar, but I am thrilled to own a Takamini. Like most musicians, I feel that my instrument is an extension of my personality, so it was important to me to buy the perfect guitar to fit my needs. I purchased this Takamine G Series G…

This Laptop Cooling Pad is a Life Saver

4. This Laptop Cooling Pad is a Life Saver

The Belkin Laptop Cooling Pad Prevents Overheating Cooling pads for laptops are such a great idea. It is an essential accessory if you have ever suffered the frustration of seeing your laptop or notebook suddenly die from overheating. Having had enough of…

Why The Pizzacraft Pizza Stone Will Change The Way You Look At Pizza

5. Why The Pizzacraft Pizza Stone Will Change The Way You Look At Pizza

I can not tell you enough good things about my new Pizzacraft Round Pizza Stone. I got it about two months ago when what I had been using for our pizza’s broke. I had a baking stone from pampered chef which I used for several years. But for whatever r…

Lens of the Day: You Can Still Use a TV Antenna with HDTV

Posted: 25 Oct 2013 05:30 AM PDT

Zombies on Squidoo!

Posted: 24 Oct 2013 03:36 PM PDT

They’re coming! Next week at this time, legions of Trick-or-Treaters will be knocking at your door. I’m guessing that at least a few of them will be zombies.

Here’s 3 lenses to help you set the mood before  the invasion.

Creepy Halloween Lawn Zombies

1. Creepy Halloween Lawn Zombies

Oh the horror! You and your morbid fascination of garden zombies! Maybe you are here because you’re up to something horrific this Halloween, right? Let me guess. more undead monsters such as lawn zombies huh? I don’t think zombies will ever be ou…

Best Zombie Books

2. Best Zombie Books

>If you’re looking for some of the best zombie books, you’ve come to the right place! I’m a big fan of zombie books, zombie movies, zombie games and everything related to zombies (I even have zombie fridge magnets! ). I think I’ve re…

Zombie gift suggestions

3. Zombie gift suggestions

I’m not ashamed to admit it: I love rotten flesh. The walking dead, shambling after us, recruiting from their own victims, are a compelling, if disturbing, metaphor for our times. It’s also fun to watch zombie movies just to see the new and inter…

No comments:

Post a Comment