Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Squidoo HQ

Squidoo HQ


Lens of the Day: The Lost Journal of Bram Stoker is a Book for Halloween

Posted: 30 Oct 2013 05:17 AM PDT

Meet DebMartin, she’s a Giant Squid!

Posted: 29 Oct 2013 10:12 AM PDT

Screen Shot 2013-10-29 at 1.06.10 PM

What is the single best piece of advice you’d give to everyone?

Expect the seemingly impossible.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Surprised!

What did you admire most about your mother/father/parents?

My father introduced me to nature and the wilds. I truly admired his outdoor skills and the time he took to share with me. My mother was one of the most intuitive and insightful women I’ve ever known. She taught me to appreciate.

What advice would you give to your teenage self?

Your sensitivity will turn out to be a great thing.

Share something you learned at your day job that applies to life in general.

I am a Life Transition Coach. I’ve learned that when a new client presents me with a challenge or dilemma, it is often something I too need to work through. We are often presented with that which we most need to learn.

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?

36

What is the one thing you'd most like to change about the world?

I’m so frustrated with the fear that we seem to inflict on each other every day, especially through news and politics.

Favorite Lens

Moon Shadows

-debmartinGiant Squid on Squidoo

No comments:

Post a Comment