Sunday, October 6, 2013

Squidoo HQ

Squidoo HQ


Lens of the Day: Underwater Digital Cameras: Great Gift Ideas for Adventurous Husbands!

Posted: 06 Oct 2013 06:25 AM PDT

Getting Ready for Halloween 2013

Posted: 06 Oct 2013 06:11 AM PDT

Here’s a few of our newest Halloween lenses with an introduction from the lensmaster who created each one.

I have hosted quite a few Halloween parties for my kids over the years. As I always do, I took lots and lots of photos including the party décor, party favors, games and cupcakes. I saw the Halloween Quest and I thought to myself this would make a very personal lens! I hope everyone enjoys my party ideas and photos. ~Janet21

Kids Halloween Party Fun

 Kids Halloween Party Fun

Over the years I have hosted a few Halloween parties for my kids. This page features many of our party ideas including actual photos from our party. Some of the decorating ideas you will find here include creepy bottle labels, candy filled skulls & spi…

After seeing previews for Despicable Me 2 with the fire fighting Minions, I had to figure out a way to make a firefighter alarm hat like the one in the movie.

Since my teen and teenage daughters *will not* allow me to be seen in public with a Bee-do hat, I had to find other ways to make fun alarm accessories using headbands, lanyards and necklaces. I should be o.k. wearing one of the flashing alarm necklaces or lanyards. ~Comfordoc

Make a Bee-do Minion Hat and Costume

 Make a Bee-do Minion Hat and Costume

The Minions of Despicable Me are some of the most adorable and annoying characters to be created. For Despicable Me 2, the animators have come up with a great new catch phrase, ‘Bee- do Bee- do’ which is sounded as an alarm by one of the firefigh…

I took a lot of pictures during the process of creating a wig from yarn so people who want to make this craft will understand what they need to do. ~WeeCatCreations

Make a Yarn Wig for Your Halloween Costume

 Make a Yarn Wig for Your Halloween Costume

On this page you’ll find my directions for a crocheted Halloween wig, crafted yarn hair extensions, and links to yarn wigs that you can craft with no specialized skills. The best part of all these craft patterns is that you can change the look of your…

I Just spent the whole week putting my new lens together(online, as well as off). It’s chuck-full of ideas for Halloween masks and great tips on how to build a costume around one. I own a lot of masks and had a blast putting the lens together, taking all the pictures & writing, writing, writing…… I still have a lot more masks & tips to add to it, as it gets closer & closer to Halloween! I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do! ~MarcStorm

The Best Halloween Mask Ideas 2013

 The Best Halloween Mask Ideas 2013

Without a doubt, one of the best ideas for Halloween costumes is to wear a great mask. As you can tell, by the picture to the left, I own a bunch of different masks – that I’ve accumulated throughout the years. I, personally, have bought the majority…

No comments:

Post a Comment