Saturday, November 2, 2013

Squidoo HQ

Squidoo HQ


The 70 $100 Product Review Challenge Winners

Posted: 02 Nov 2013 05:55 AM PDT

In mid-October we challenged lensmasters to create personal product reviews about the things they own and love. The RocketSquid and the Giant Squids were eligible to participate and a huge congratulations is in order. We had a very hard time choosing the winners as all of the lenses were amazing. So here you go…each of these 70 lenses was awarded $100 which we passed out yesterday.

Are you interested in trying our product review format and the new recipe format? Just join RocketSquids our self-guided lensmaster university to get access to the new formats.

Bravo Lensmasters!

Image Credit

Guitar Stands

1. Guitar Stands

A perfect gift for guitarists, cellists and French Horn players We are the proud owners of 4 guitars and a full sized cello, which is wonderful, apart from the fact that we live in a small house! Our instruments have been so spoiled because they used to si…

Is the Google Nexus Tablet Suitable for a 12 Year Old?

2. Is the Google Nexus Tablet Suitable for a 12 Year Old?

As a parent I found it difficult when it came to making the decision to allow my twelve year old son to have a tablet of his own. He wanted one of course but was he old enough for the responsibility? On one hand he has access to and uses an iPad in school…

Lou Reed - A true transformer

3. Lou Reed – A true transformer

I learned, just now, that Lou died today. I never met him or even saw him perform. But in so many small ways he made my life bigger and brighter and sharper and more inspirational. An eleven- year- old me, in a small Yorkshire village miles from Lou’s…

Capsters - Bottle Cap Art For Kids

4. Capsters – Bottle Cap Art For Kids

I’m a fan of technology, I own a smartphone and spend a good part of the day on my laptop for work. This past Christmas, We bought our 14 year old daughter an iPad for the holiday. She was super excited that she now had a device of her own and did not…

A Book Holder for People Who Like to Read While Eating (and Cooking)

5. A Book Holder for People Who Like to Read While Eating (and Cooking)

Are you looking for an affordable holiday gift for a book lover? I know just the thing because I love to read, too, and I finally treated myself to the Actto Portable Book Holder that lets me read while I’m eating (and cooking). The Actto book stand (…

Growing Up with the Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book

6. Growing Up with the Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book

In one corner of my kitchen, there’s a stack of cookbooks and recipe books that take up space and collect dust. Some have never been opened and others receive a quick glace once in a blue moon. I love to cook. I’m just not fond of cookbooks. Well…

Blackberry Playbook Tablet

7. Blackberry Playbook Tablet

I have wanted an iPad since the first commercial aired but I knew there would be no way I would get one because of the price point. Regardless I was resistant to any alternatives. This past Christmas on Boxing Day my husband came home with a Blackberry Pla…

Stylus, not Just for Writing

8. Stylus, not Just for Writing

Having a good quality responsive stylus is a must with a drawing app. I’ve had Blackberry phones and PDA’s in the past, and now own an iPad and an iPhone. I’ve never been one to use a stylus that much. I appreciate a good responsive touch sc…

Bronnley Lemon Soap: A luxury gift

9. Bronnley Lemon Soap: A luxury gift

Royal British lemon soap available in the USA When I was a child, I used to buy Bronnley Lemon Soap every year for my mum and did so throughout her life. Nowadays, I buy it as a treat for myself. It’s not just a delicious- smelling and luxurious produ…

Nirvana-The Rock Icon of the Nineties

10. Nirvana-The Rock Icon of the Nineties

It all started in 1991 with the death of ‘hair metal. ‘ It was a death many were happy to see. I was a small child then but even I remember watching the video for ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ on MTV. That’s how pivotal Nirvana was to…

Samsung Galaxy S3 Smartphone

11. Samsung Galaxy S3 Smartphone

My favorite gadget is my smartphone. It the most amazing phone ever. Its the best little Android who remembers everything for me. I call it Sam; my favorite pet name actually. It keeps track of how to reach my friends and family, appointments, emails, my f…

Jedi Order of Cleanliness

12. Jedi Order of Cleanliness

There are few things better than snuggling up into the warmth of a cotton robe on a cold morning (or a rainy, lounge day). I have one snuggie and three other robes besides this one but this is my go- to for body swaddling comfort! If you’ve read any o…

Vapur Element is a Multi-Sport Reusable Water Bottle

13. Vapur Element is a Multi-Sport Reusable Water Bottle

My Favorite Collapsible Water Bottle for Walking, Hiking and Running When I first purchased a Vapur bottle in 2011 I had hoped that the compact folding design would solve the argument between my daughters over who ‘had to’ carry the water bottle…

How To Make An Eggless Caesar Salad Dressing In Your Magic Bullet Mixer

14. How To Make An Eggless Caesar Salad Dressing In Your Magic Bullet Mixer

The Magic Bullet Blender is my most loved kitchen gadget that I use almost every single day and couldn’t imagine living without! Well, besides my coffee maker that is. It sits out on my kitchen counter and never ever gets put away. I even bought a cut…

Dallas Season 9 the Dream Season: No Bobby Ewing, No Problem!

15. Dallas Season 9 the Dream Season: No Bobby Ewing, No Problem!

In my own case, I realize hindsight is 20/20, and many a critic and die hard fan will point to season 9 of Dallas as the point when the show emphatically jumped the shark. The shark jump in essence happens at the end of the season 9 when Patrick Duffy (Bob…

Bob Dylan At His Best, Live

16. Bob Dylan At His Best, Live

Close to forty years ago when I went to see Bob Dylan live for the first time as his Rolling Thunder Review swept America, I never imagined that, all these years later, I’d own a recording of that legendary show and get knocked out again every time I…

The Best Little Housework Helper Ever! (the Tivoli One Radio)

17. The Best Little Housework Helper Ever! (the Tivoli One Radio)

Tivoli Audio – Model One AM/FM Tabletop Radio. The Importance of Music in Our World. While it was initially believed that song was a by- product of language, it is currently believed by many that music evolved before language. That music began when only an…

The Big Bang Theory - Seasons 1-6

18. The Big Bang Theory – Seasons 1-6

A Modern Classic I don’t know why I didn’t pick up on The Big Bang Theory when it first appeared on our TV screens. I guess I don’t watch masses of television and maybe it was on at a ‘odd’ time for me. Friends at work mentioned it…

Bring Me A Sturdy Zester

19. Bring Me A Sturdy Zester

I bought myself a sturdy lemon zester for my birthday. I’m very grateful to myself for making such a good choice. That birthday was over a year ago, but the zester is still sturdy and has seen duty not only on lemons, but on limes and oranges too. Pre…

Cordless Dremel Tool : Dog Pedicures Made Easy

20. Cordless Dremel Tool : Dog Pedicures Made Easy

Saturday is dog manicure day for my pack. Nail trimming used to be a stressful experience for all of us, before my tool of choice was the friendly Dremel 7300- PT two- speed cordless grinder. Now, it’s a total doggie salon scene. When I get out the na…

Little Tikes Pirate Ship: The Coolest Toddler Bed for Boys!

21. Little Tikes Pirate Ship: The Coolest Toddler Bed for Boys!

This pirate ship bed is a dream come true for little boys! Once upon a time, there was a very brave little pirate boy who had the best pirate ship in the whole Universe! No other pirate could compete with this little boy’s pirate ship! It was too powe…

Potato Cleaning Gloves...Because Nobody Likes Dirt in Their Food

22. Potato Cleaning Gloves…Because Nobody Likes Dirt in Their Food

Cleaning vegetables can be a perplexing task. When are they really clean? What is the best way to clean them? What are the repercussions if they aren’t clean enough? We all hear horror stories of the chemicals and bacteria we could potentially be cons…

Pumpkin Carving Alternatives

23. Pumpkin Carving Alternatives

Fun for the Entire Family! Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year! The air grows a little cooler (for most of us in the northern hemisphere anyway), it’s the start of the crazy rush of holidays and the push towards the end of the year. It m…

This Granny Loves Adam Lambert

24. This Granny Loves Adam Lambert

I am a 61 year old grandmother and I am not ashamed to admit it. I love Adam Lambert! I discovered the talent of Adam by watching the 2009 American Idol show. My husband and I discovered that if a singer was boring, we tended to talk to each other during t…

The Wrong Jefferson Got the Blame

25. The Wrong Jefferson Got the Blame

Author William Hyland spoke about “In Defense of Thomas Jefferson” at the monthly author talk at my local library in Central Florida. Though I am not an avid historian, I took an interest in this book because it jived with what I felt intuitively…

Tales of a Female Nomad: Be Inspired to Live a Life Less Ordinary

26. Tales of a Female Nomad: Be Inspired to Live a Life Less Ordinary

In 2002, I was a young student when I came across Tales of a Female Nomad at my university bookstore. I had no idea that buying this book would change my life. This book is Rita Golden Gelman’s personal story. Facing divorce at the age of forty eight,…

The Watercolor Paints Which Brought Out My Passion

27. The Watercolor Paints Which Brought Out My Passion

Grumbacher Academy Watercolor Paints changed the way I viewed painting with watercolors. Before being introduced to them I thought of watercolor paints as strictly those circles of hard paint crammed into a plastic case required for grade school art course…

Is That Pony for Real?

28. Is That Pony for Real?

Is this toy pony real? My younger niece, who received one for Christmas last year, adamantly affirmed that it was. She continued to affirm this even when her sister, four years her senior and a big third grader, noted several little known facts about the B…

Solutions For Cooking One-Handed: The Kitchen Workstation

29. Solutions For Cooking One-Handed: The Kitchen Workstation

Have you ever tried cooking one- handed? If so you already know that it’s pretty difficult preventing things from sliding around on the counters, and often times even downright dangerous, especially if you are trying to cut anything with a knife! Seve…

We are a Canon PowerShot Digital Elph Camera Family!

30. We are a Canon PowerShot Digital Elph Camera Family!

You’ll quickly see why we’re sold on the Canon PowerShot Elph camera once you look at my photo gallery and the video that I made (below). This little fella marks the THIRD and (in my opinion) best Canon Elph camera we have had since being introdu…

The Dune Chronicles: Why You Should Read Them

31. The Dune Chronicles: Why You Should Read Them

Don’t think of the movie just now. Think of the book Dune and how it helped shape an era (the sixties) and how Frank Herbert’s craft in writing this science fiction series carries you through the ups and downs of vast empires and civilizations. I…

My Takamine G Series G340SC Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar... why I bought it and how I love it

32. My Takamine G Series G340SC Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar… why I bought it and how I love it

It is a simple acoustic guitar, but I am thrilled to own a Takamini. Like most musicians, I feel that my instrument is an extension of my personality, so it was important to me to buy the perfect guitar to fit my needs. I purchased this Takamine G Series G…

Why Their First Horse Grooming Kit Is More Than Just a Gift

33. Why Their First Horse Grooming Kit Is More Than Just a Gift

With Christmas just around the corner I was beginning to wonder what on Earth could I get for my daughter. I wanted something a little bit special to go along side the usual gifts and trinkets you buy at this time of year, as she is growing up so fast. You…

Portfolio Water Soluble Oil Pastels

34. Portfolio Water Soluble Oil Pastels

When I was in college, I took a class that was a sort of crash course in media. For three months, my subject was a bell pepper. I drew it in pencil, in charcoal, in pen and ink. I painted it in acrylics, watercolors, and gouache. I rendered that bell peppe…

Black Adder- A Hilarious Look at British History That Never Was...

35. Black Adder- A Hilarious Look at British History That Never Was…

A few years ago a friend who knows me all too well gave me the complete Black Adder Series on DVD. I was hooked. This is truly the perfect TV series for anyone who loves the qwirky combination British Humor and History. (believe me. there are more of us ou…

Using the Force With Star Wars Monopoly

36. Using the Force With Star Wars Monopoly

Before we dive into this game I think it’s mandatory to set the right mood; 1. Hum the Imperial March, Darth Vader’s Theme Song (or set it as a background music by viewing it on Youtube) 2. Relax. Clear your mind. Now inhale (chooo). Exhale (phaa…

Nespresso - Barista Style Coffee in the Comfort of Your Own Home!

37. Nespresso – Barista Style Coffee in the Comfort of Your Own Home!

My Nespresso Maker has changed the way I drink coffee! There’s nothing that can compare to that glorious feeling of having your morning coffee. For years, I would drink drip coffee, fresh from my coffee maker. Then, one day I was round a friend’s…

My Kid's Crazy Cool KEVA Creations

38. My Kid’s Crazy Cool KEVA Creations

On cold wintry days, there is nothing like a cozy fire, a large area of open floor, and about 400 KEVA blocks. My son didn’t sit still in grade school. He would wiggle, bounce his leg, jiggle his foot, pull at buttons, poke his pencil through his shir…

I Love My Bose!

39. I Love My Bose!

Big sound from a compact system! I always wanted a Bose Radio! For years whenever I saw a Bose Radio in a store, I would say to my husband that I wanted one of those amazing sound systems. Whenever we stayed in a B&B and there was a Bose Radio in t…

Melissa and Doug Dollhouse - The Perfect Gift for Big Imaginations!

40. Melissa and Doug Dollhouse – The Perfect Gift for Big Imaginations!

A Dollhouse that will Entertain for Hours (and it’s educational, too! ) If your child enjoys imaginative play and you are looking for a toy that will keep them entertained for more than five minutes, then this doorbell dollhouse by Melissa and Doug is…

Give the Priceless Gift of Laughter with This Is Spinal Tap

41. Give the Priceless Gift of Laughter with This Is Spinal Tap

The late, great film critic Roger Ebert called This Is Spinal Tap ‘one of the funniest movies ever made. ‘ This clearly is an understatement and I can only guess at why he chose to hedge his bets. I’ve watched this hilarious rockumentary sat…

Wake Up and Smell the Coffee! Programmable 12-Cup Coffee Maker

42. Wake Up and Smell the Coffee! Programmable 12-Cup Coffee Maker

The cheering, comfortable aroma of brewing coffee fills the house right before the first of the family gets up. A little warmer under the carafe keeps this batch piping hot for two hours, long enough for everyone to have their morning pick- me- up. We had…

Why The Pizzacraft Pizza Stone Will Change The Way You Look At Pizza

43. Why The Pizzacraft Pizza Stone Will Change The Way You Look At Pizza

I can not tell you enough good things about my new Pizzacraft Round Pizza Stone. I got it about two months ago when what I had been using for our pizza’s broke. I had a baking stone from pampered chef which I used for several years. But for whatever r…

I Keep My Crafting Supplies In My Plano 3-Tray Tackle Box

44. I Keep My Crafting Supplies In My Plano 3-Tray Tackle Box

Yes, I use a tackle box, that ages before I used it for crafting was my actual tackle box for fishing. And it works just as well for storing crafts with the deep storage, three trays, and a lid that locks securely. It is also durable! Mine is decades old a…

Personal Branding Tips - Jennifer Holloway

45. Personal Branding Tips – Jennifer Holloway

I read a lot of personal development type books each year because of the type of job that I do. These range from the short and pointed ones to those that are similar to reading several dozen academic papers! So, when I find one that really engages me and n…

Humans of New York: Relatable Reading for Everyone

46. Humans of New York: Relatable Reading for Everyone

It doesn’t seem like that long ago, (and in fact it wasn’t! ), that I was writing to Brandon to thank him and tell him what an amazing thing he was doing. I had been seeing his photos pop up in my Facebook feed daily for months. Then there was on…

Bose Sound Dock

47. Bose Sound Dock

Bose Gets What I Want As one who is smart- sizing her life, I look for products that are sleek, powerful, and capable of giving me a lot of bang for the buck. I want high quality and value- added functionality. Bose gets that. I feel like they can read my…

The I Heart Trader Joe's Vegetarian Cookbook

48. The I Heart Trader Joe’s Vegetarian Cookbook

For Chanukah, my daughter asked for a copy of the I Heart Trader Joe’s Vegetarian Cookbook. Apparently, she and a friend spent a happy afternoon at the bookstore near her college campus, browsing books about cooking and crafts, and after studying a nu…

My Nuwave Made it Happen

49. My Nuwave Made it Happen

Not being one to jump on the wagon for the newest kitchen gadget put on the market, I am the first one to be surprised that I own a Nuwave Induction Cooktop. I don’t enjoy the info- commercials or the endless reviews one comes across for the newest, m…

Little Tikes Wagon

50. Little Tikes Wagon

The little tikes explorer wagon has got to be one of the best and most durable outdoor toys for kids! When my twin daughters were born back in 1995 I had to make some hard choices. I had always worked outside the home; my son was 6 years old and had been c…

Timbuk2 Classic Messenger Bag - The Last Bag You'll Ever Need

51. Timbuk2 Classic Messenger Bag – The Last Bag You’ll Ever Need

There are few brands that I would lay down on the train tracks for, and Timbuk2 is one of those brands. These bags are quality. They look great, they’ve got a ton of fantastic features, and they really do hold up over time. We’ve got 4 Timbuk2…

The Perfect Gift for the Food Loving Traveler

52. The Perfect Gift for the Food Loving Traveler

Looking for the perfect gift for the world- traveling foodie? There is no other book that even comes close. If you’re like me, there’s almost nothing in the world that compares to the pleasures of good food combined with the excitement of traveli…

Fisher-Price Little People Batcave - Not Just For Boys

53. Fisher-Price Little People Batcave – Not Just For Boys

My husband and I don’t really believe in gender defining play things, if it’s a toy and it looks fun, we’ll buy it (assuming we have the money and occasion to do so). Batman in general is a favorite of ours so we were very much attracted to…

How the Wii Fit Plus Helps Me Fight Middle Age!

54. How the Wii Fit Plus Helps Me Fight Middle Age!

It Started with A Rude Surprise! I just recently turned fifty years old, which feels a lot like forty except a few things on my body are slowly deteriorating: I definitely need reading glasses, my joints have started to ache, I’ve lost some flexibilit…

A Tribute to Mr. Coffee a Star Among Coffeepots

55. A Tribute to Mr. Coffee a Star Among Coffeepots

My Coffee Pot love This isn’t a coffeepot review as much as it is a tribute to the best appliance in the world. I know, it isn’t wise to play favorites with the appliances as a slighted machine will quit running, but I can’t help feel a bit…

How I Discovered the Perfect Brush for My Cat

56. How I Discovered the Perfect Brush for My Cat

I love my cat Gurgi. He is a big, furry, lovable pussy- cat, who meows desperately when he thinks I have food and who sits by the window giving me the most piteous look when he wants to come in. He also loves sleeping on the doorway rug in every ones’…

Batman Arkham City Review - Best Game Of All Time

57. Batman Arkham City Review – Best Game Of All Time

Best Game. Ever. Batman Arkham City is my favourite game of all time, in any genre and on any platform. I have played this game to death, over and over and it’s one of the few games that I have played all the way through on different difficulty levels…

Marge Tindal's Native American Poetry

58. Marge Tindal’s Native American Poetry

Out of the Whispering Winds Marge Tindal was a great Poet and though we lived ocean wide apart, she was my best friend. Sadly I have to write ‘was’ because she’s no longer with us. Marge passed away rather unexpectedly on January 26, 2009. I…

Add a Fairy to the Garden

59. Add a Fairy to the Garden

This small sprite, named Fiona, now lives in my garden in New Hampshire. I didn’t start out planning a fairy garden, it just evolved. The yard is wooded with huge pines, maples, and oaks towering over our cottage. They create lots of shade which limit…

My New Kitchen Kettle is Electric!

60. My New Kitchen Kettle is Electric!

I was visiting my daughter in the mainland this past Spring and wanted to make myself some hot chocolate. It was a chilly day in Oregon and cocoa sounded lovely. Her tea kettle wasn’t sitting on or near her stove in the kitchen, so I asked her where t…

Rice Washing and Straining Wand

61. Rice Washing and Straining Wand

The Most Innovative Kitchen Tool Yet: I don’t want to sound ridiculous here but this Kotobuki Rice Washing and Straining Wand really has somewhat. saved my life. Well, to be exact, it has made my life so. much. easier. If I had to vote for the most in…

This Laptop Cooling Pad is a Life Saver

62. This Laptop Cooling Pad is a Life Saver

The Belkin Laptop Cooling Pad Prevents Overheating Cooling pads for laptops are such a great idea. It is an essential accessory if you have ever suffered the frustration of seeing your laptop or notebook suddenly die from overheating. Having had enough of…

Luther Vandross: Live at Wembley on DVD

63. Luther Vandross: Live at Wembley on DVD

Bought with Love The best gifts are not necessarily the ones in the largest boxes or the items that cost the most money. On the contrary, in my personal experience the best gifts are the ones that have a special meaning to the person receiving the gift. Wh…

Yes! Graco Pack 'N Play Playard with Reversible Napper and Changer

64. Yes! Graco Pack ‘N Play Playard with Reversible Napper and Changer

Perfect for grandparents, fabulous for parents on the go I’m a granny nanny, which means I have the joy and privilege of caring for my youngest grandchild a few days a week. We live in a one- bedroom apartment. There is no room for a nursery. When I k…

The Hobbit Toy Sword for Adventurous Kids - and Adults!

65. The Hobbit Toy Sword for Adventurous Kids – and Adults!

I’m an unashamedly ‘grown- up’ fan of The Hobbit. As a kid, I loved the book and now that I’m fast approaching 40, I’m living a dream by enjoying the movie blockbusters which are helping to bring this fantasy to life and extend the…

Happy Birthday to the Great Land of My Birth on Alaska Day

66. Happy Birthday to the Great Land of My Birth on Alaska Day

The thrill of the kayakers skirting Fox Island stirs all sorts of reminiscences in me, so when I saw this poster of the waters off Fox Island I knew I wanted to feature it in a writing contest on Squidoo. Alaska’s birth date is marked as March 30, 186…

Linda McCartney's Home Cooking

67. Linda McCartney’s Home Cooking

Semi- Vegetarian When I think about my all- time favorite cookbooks there are a handful that always rise to the top of the list. One such book is the late Linda McCartney’s Home Cooking. I purchased this book many years ago when I was trying the veget…

Walking San Francisco's 49-mile drive

68. Walking San Francisco’s 49-mile drive

My sweetheart and I are perpetual tourists in our city. We figure if we live here the rest of our lives, we will never discover all the secrets the city holds. That doesn’t stop us from trying. One of our favorite past- times, and one of our favorite…

Brilliant Bilbo Baggins Lego House for Hobbit fans

69. Brilliant Bilbo Baggins Lego House for Hobbit fans

Hobbit homes have been an obsession of mine for many, many years and you’ll see exactly what I mean by that when you check out my photos on this page. My six year old is always drawing pictures of them for me since she knows that mommy would really lo…

Dispenser Serves a Zippy Vegetarian Jewel of a Drink for Your Festive Affairs

70. Dispenser Serves a Zippy Vegetarian Jewel of a Drink for Your Festive Affairs

Come on over for a glass of my ruby red fizzy nonalcoholic cocktail while I show you this marvelous beverage server. I love the sparkle of cocktails served in brilliant glass dispensers like this classic one by Stylesetter. For a cool $24. 00 it costs no m…

Lens of the Day: Make a Rag Wreath for Fall and Thanksgiving

Posted: 02 Nov 2013 05:40 AM PDT

New Giant Squid Lenses for the Week of October 28

Posted: 01 Nov 2013 02:27 PM PDT

The Day of the Doctor

1. The Day of the Doctor

Whovians get ready! The Doctor’s 50th Anniversary Special, The Day Of The Doctor, will be on TV and in 3- D theaters at the same time on Saturday, November 23! Tickets for the movie theater show will go on sale October 25th, so be sure to get your tic…

How To Make The Ultimate Hot Toddy Recipe For A Cold

2. How To Make The Ultimate Hot Toddy Recipe For A Cold

I make the best hot toddy in the world. I’ve tried different approaches and ingredients over the years and I have now perfected the ultimate hot toddy blend, both for drinkers and the tee- total. This is great for my family, if they have colds I’…

5 Football Stories that Changed History

3. 5 Football Stories that Changed History

Football, Family and Friends . it’s a combination that I grew up with in my home. Not that I was a big fan, but all those around me were so I sort of got placed in the middle of it all. I can remember when company was over and a game was on, they woul…

Five Ways to Inject More Happiness Into Your Life

4. Five Ways to Inject More Happiness Into Your Life

Ever since I was 20 years old, I have been making new year’s resolutions. I make them every year with the intention of accomplishing certain goals and expectations that I set out for myself because I believe that it will somehow add to my happiness. O…

Antioxidants, Phytochemicals and SuperFoods - Oh My!

5. Antioxidants, Phytochemicals and SuperFoods – Oh My!

Superfoods are colorful, nutrient- rich foods and are filled with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytochemicals. They are one food source that are recommended to consume daily. There are many health benefits to consuming super foods that include anti…

Scrabble Words - Best 7 Letter Scores from an Expert Player

6. Scrabble Words – Best 7 Letter Scores from an Expert Player

The game of Scrabble is very educational, interesting and improves ones vocabulary through the sorting of words and spelling. I have been playing word games for many years but always return to this tried and trusted letters game. Scrabble words can have as…

No comments:

Post a Comment