Sunday, December 15, 2013

Squidoo HQ

Squidoo HQ


Lens of the Day: Baked Brie Cheese

Posted: 15 Dec 2013 05:40 AM PST

Review 75 Hot Nintendo Wii Games

Posted: 15 Dec 2013 05:37 AM PST

Screen Shot 2013-12-13 at 12.33.18 PMGet your Wii on with these 75 awesome video games. Are you a Mario fan? Do you love their fantasy or sports games? We’re looking for personal review reviews of the Wii games you and your family love.

Review of the Day: The Sopranos – More Than Just Another Mobster Series

Posted: 15 Dec 2013 04:00 AM PST

Screen Shot 2013-12-14 at 7.10.34 PMI did not start watching The Sopranos until after the series started. My husband was serving in Iraq in 2003. He kept calling home talking about Soprano night. He was worried he and his guys would miss shows, so I signed up for HBO and started recording them. I caught a marathon one Saturday and taped all the shows and sent them to him. Needless to say, I was THE favorite wife in the whole brigade.

DebW07 Is Sharing Her Holiday Traditions

Posted: 14 Dec 2013 04:06 PM PST

Screen Shot 2013-12-14 at 7.03.53 PMWhat is your favorite holiday tradition?
My favorite holiday tradition is bringing out all of my favorite decorations, including my all-time favorite “Santa Ziggy.”

What’s your favorite holiday food?
Everything! I love all the cookies, candies, and cakes!!

What do you love most about the season?
I enjoy the festivity of the community. I love seeing all the homes decorated in bright, twinkling lights.

What is your favorite childhood holiday memory?
I always looked forward to staying up till 12 midnight on Christmas Eve because I was allowed to open one of my presents.

Are you dreaming of a white Christmas?
Always . . . but I’ve never enjoyed one.

DebW07 is a Giant Squid on Squidoo

No comments:

Post a Comment