Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Squidoo HQ

Squidoo HQ


Review These 35 Disney Animated Classics

Posted: 24 Dec 2013 06:22 AM PST

Screen Shot 2013-12-24 at 9.15.53 AMWe’ve complied a list of some of the most beloved animated classics that were produced by Walt and company and we’d love for you to review your personal favorite.

Review of the Day: My Timex Ironman Watch- Worn 24/7

Posted: 24 Dec 2013 06:08 AM PST

Screen Shot 2013-12-24 at 9.07.20 AMAn Ironman Triathlon consists of swimming a little over 2 miles, biking 112, and then running a marathon. The most famous Ironman event is in Kona, Hawaii. I have never done an Ironman Triathlon. I will never do an Ironman Triathlon. But, I have been wearing an Ironman watch for many years.

Lens of the Day: 25 Days of Christmas – How We Get Ready for the Big Day!

Posted: 24 Dec 2013 03:39 AM PST

badmsm Is Sharing Her Holiday Traditions

Posted: 23 Dec 2013 12:31 PM PST

Screen Shot 2013-12-23 at 3.29.53 PM

What is your favorite holiday tradition?
The Season of Advent, and lighting our Advent Wreath.

What’s your favorite holiday food?
I have to pick just ONE??? I like making cookies, fudge and BIG dinners. I like to EAT gingerbread, candy canes and chocolate. Turkey and prime rib are both given factors in this equation.

What do you love most about the season?
Being with my family and friends, and doing special things to make them smile.

What is your favorite childhood holiday memory?
My first *real* Christmas Party when I was 8 years old. Fun people, good food and good times. I think I got a set of Old Maid playing cards.

Are you dreaming of a white Christmas?
Not where we live, we have plenty of COLD, tuhle fog, and rain, but we are too close to sea level for snow.

badmsm is a Giant Squid on Squidoo

No comments:

Post a Comment