Monday, December 9, 2013

Squidoo HQ

Squidoo HQ


Christmas is for the Children: Toy Lenses from our Holiday Gift Monster Quest

Posted: 09 Dec 2013 07:47 AM PST

Here’s 31 toy lenses featuring all kinds of play things they’re sure to love. If you’re looking for a fun gift for a little one, I think you’ll find something just right, right here. Have a look!

Then, tell us about your favorite in the comments section.

Cootie Game - Gotta Love It!

1. Cootie Game – Gotta Love It!

Cootie is a Classic You could say I’m a little Crazy about Cootie! As I remember it. My first memory of this timeless game goes way back to circa early 1960s. I don’t recall which grade in school I was in exactly, but I do remember first playing…

Rainbow Loom Christmas Santa Advent Calendar

2. Rainbow Loom Christmas Santa Advent Calendar

A Very Merry countdown to a Rainbow Loom Christmas! Rubber band bracelets (Rainbow Loom, Cra- Z- Loom, FunLoom, etc. ) are the hottest kid craft this year. If your children are in to this crafting craze, then they will just adore this 2000 piece Advent Cal…

Alabama Crimson Tide "Elf on the Shelf"

3. Alabama Crimson Tide “Elf on the Shelf”

The Elf on the Shelf is a holiday tradition all over the world! I recently walked in to a ‘Bama Fever’ (a football fan’s dream) store and was astonished to see an Elf on the Shelf dressed in a Bear Bryant houndstooth trimmed outfit . ‘W…

Ms. Frizzle's Bus Stops at Your House: Magic School Bus Science Kit -Human Body

4. Ms. Frizzle’s Bus Stops at Your House: Magic School Bus Science Kit -Human Body

Wait! Wait! I need to go get my book! My daughter peels out of the room. Crash! A whole pile of Magic School Bus books fall from the case. She spreads them out on the floor, searching frantically until she finds the one about the human body . After running…

Princess Twilight Sparkle Toy

5. Princess Twilight Sparkle Toy

If you have a young one who is in love with My Little Pony, then this is the toy for you! This huge Princess Twilight Sparkle toy is sure to delight any young pony fan. Let’s go over the pros and (a few) cons! We got this toy for my daughter for her b…

I Want a Cute Hello Kitty Bicycle for Christmas!

6. I Want a Cute Hello Kitty Bicycle for Christmas!

I Love Hello Kitty Bikes! Last year I had the pleasure of riding this cute and very girly 26′ pink Hello Kitty retro cruiser bicycle! It was a dream come true! First of all, I am a very girly woman! I love pink stuff and cute stuff! I have always love…

Titanic Jigsaw Puzzles

7. Titanic Jigsaw Puzzles

The Titanic Sinks Jigsaw Puzzle The history of the RMS Titanic is one that most of us are familiar with and is one that the world will never forget. On April 15, 1912, the cruise ship or passenger liner as they were called then, The Titanic sunk in the Nor…

Zoomer the Robot Dog

8. Zoomer the Robot Dog

Doggy Devotion Can you think of a better gift than a dog? How about a robot dog? Imagine getting all the benefits of a dog without the responsibilities. Forget about having to clean- up after the mechanical little mutt because there is no mess. A cyborg ca…

Lego Star Wars Ships

9. Lego Star Wars Ships

Lego star wars is my favorite genre of legos. As you can tell by the background on this page, my son and I have many lego ships, both republic and sith ships. Recently, I have been getting into the large lego sets that are over 1,000 pieces. Every year, le…

Nano Baby Virtual Pets | My Favorite 90s Toy!

10. Nano Baby Virtual Pets | My Favorite 90s Toy!

Born in 1987, one of the many crazes I partook in was the ‘virtual pet’ fad. And I have to admit it was my favorite of all the 90s fads (even better than Pogs! ) The Tamogotchi was the original and the most widespread of the toys, and was the fir…

Klutz Potholder Kit and Other Loopy Projects

11. Klutz Potholder Kit and Other Loopy Projects

The Klutz Company makes colorful, educational instructional books with crafts that engage and excite. I’ve been a long time buyer of Klutz products like their Cats Cradle Kit and Lanyard Kit and as my daughters grew, we found lots of Klutz book/craft…

Tagamoto Road Race Set with Vehicles

12. Tagamoto Road Race Set with Vehicles

I am so happy this year to find so many things that bring back my own childhood memories, you’ll see them plastered all over my pages this Christmas and holiday season (so do come and check them out! ). Race cars and tracks have come a long way since…

From Hair To There: Meet Phoebe the Doll With Growing Hair!

13. From Hair To There: Meet Phoebe the Doll With Growing Hair!

I know these dolls have been around for decades, because I had one when I was a kid! (and I won’t tell you when that was exactly! ). I loved my doll so much and even though I was pretty much a tom boy, I had a love of ‘doing hair’ because I…

Pokemon Pikachu Plush Stuffed Toy

14. Pokemon Pikachu Plush Stuffed Toy

I love Pikachu, and I’m particularly fond of my Pikachu Plush Stuffed Toy, which you can see sitting to the right. Yes, I’m way outside of the target demographic for stuffed toys, but this one I just had to have when I found it in a toy store a f…

Relive your Childhood with a Cabbage Patch Doll

15. Relive your Childhood with a Cabbage Patch Doll

In 1984, I adopted my very first Cabbage Patch doll. It was Christmas time, and I was nearly five years old. I remember being so excited as I ripped the wrapping paper and bow away from my red- haired, blue- eyed baby girl. I quickly tore into the box to p…

WowWee Roboquad For Kids Who Love Robot Toys

16. WowWee Roboquad For Kids Who Love Robot Toys

Now that my son is 13 his Roboquad has come certainly come into its own. We bought it for him when he was 8, which was a mistake and it sat in his bedroom for quite a while, motionless. Here’s what my son thinks of his Roboquad now: ‘I couldn…

Don't Blink, The Weeping Angels Have Your Lego

17. Don’t Blink, The Weeping Angels Have Your Lego

Don’t blink. Whatever you do, don’t look away and don’t blink. If your idea of a fun trip around any church is looking for statues, poking a small child of your acquaintance and whispering ‘Don’t Blink’ in a voice filled with…

Fantastic Hand Puppets and Great Kids Party Ideas

18. Fantastic Hand Puppets and Great Kids Party Ideas

I have planned quite a few birthday parties for my son and hand puppets are a great idea. I first used one with a Knights and Princess themed party. The special guest was Fiamma (Flame in Italian) the red dragon! I needed a special dragon for this very spe…

LEGO Friends Dolphin Cruiser is a Great Learning Toy

19. LEGO Friends Dolphin Cruiser is a Great Learning Toy

My youngest granddaughter is only 8 years old and has twin brothers that love LEGO sets. When her birthday rolled around of course she wanted a LEGO set of her very own. I shopped and asked questions as to which LEGO set would be the right level and fun fo…

Squigz for all Squidooers!

20. Squigz for all Squidooers!

I love toys that challenge kids and parents alike! What’s not to love with a toy that will keep everyone on their collective toes, with laughter and giggles galore. Not to mention the ability to build and expand whatever your mind can come up with! Th…

Rainbow Loom: A Gift Your Girl Will Love

21. Rainbow Loom: A Gift Your Girl Will Love

Forget dolls or video games – the Rainbow Loom is the perfect gift for your girl, no matter how old she is! The Rainbow Loom is all the rage right now. If you have or know a school- aged kid (girl or boy! ) you have probably seen the rubber band bracelets….

Play-Doh Trash Tossin' Rowdy the Garbage Truck

22. Play-Doh Trash Tossin’ Rowdy the Garbage Truck

My son is obsessed with all things Garbage Truck. Tuesday is trash day in our neighborhood, and he likes to go out onto the front porch and watch the large garbage truck as it comes down our street. It stops at our house, then our neighbors, then it backs…

Inspire Learning in Your Home with an Insect Lore Butterfly Garden

23. Inspire Learning in Your Home with an Insect Lore Butterfly Garden

If you are looking for a great gift that will inspire learning in your home; consider the Insect Lore Butterfly Garden. I purchased this butterfly garden for my daughter when she was in Kindergarten, and she immediately feel in love with it. When she opene…

Minion Dave Talking Action Figure

24. Minion Dave Talking Action Figure

If you and your family have seen Despicable Me 2, then you will know the beloved character Minion Dave. If you haven’t seen the movie, you should know that the Minion Dave Talking Figure is one of the hottest toys out this holiday season. This is the…

Four Toys from One Generation to Another

25. Four Toys from One Generation to Another

The question of the day – Do you have any toys that you enjoyed so much as a kid that you saved them or bought newer versions for your kids? For me the answer is yes. And you will find four of them shared with you on this page. To be honest, it was not alw…

Meet Cruncher: the Prehistoric Pet Interactive Toy Dinosaur

26. Meet Cruncher: the Prehistoric Pet Interactive Toy Dinosaur

Best Electronic Pet Dinosaur for Little Boys! It was around 3 am when little Johnny woke up on Christmas morning. He heard noises coming from downstairs and he wondered who that could be. Santa Claus! Who else? He stepped out of his bed very slowly, slippe…

Cuddlekins Bears for Loving

27. Cuddlekins Bears for Loving

A huge bear like this cuddly one will make a memory for the whole family. My son had a huge stuffed chimp and i’m here to tell you about the effect this critter had on us all. He suffered from severe asthma attacks that came on as suddenly as a thunde…

Why I Love Our Playmobil Pirate Ship

28. Why I Love Our Playmobil Pirate Ship

I bought a playmobil pirate ship over 20 years ago for my sister’s son. She then gave it to her second son and in the end passed it back to me when my son was 4. It was still in great condition, which is testimony to how well playmobil toys are made a…

Little ones LOVE the Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Easel

29. Little ones LOVE the Melissa & Doug Deluxe Standing Easel

When Robin, our Community Organizer, posted Melissa and Doug Toys To Fuel Their Imagination on Squidoo’s Quest of the Day, I was thrilled. I’ve always been impressed with the quality of this product line. Previously, I reviewed Melissa &…

Play-Doh Mega Pack 36 Cans is a Great Way to Entertain Kids of any Age

30. Play-Doh Mega Pack 36 Cans is a Great Way to Entertain Kids of any Age

Play- doh was released to the market in the 1950s and has entertained kids of all ages for over half a century. This 36 can pack of Play- doh is great for classrooms, parties, multiple children in a family, or a simple way to stock up on Play- doh. Play- D…

My Pet Firefly

31. My Pet Firefly

During this past year’s travels, I visited West Virgina. There, deep in the twist’s and turn’s of the mountains, I saw my very first firefly. It was late at night, I was sitting out on the porch with my cousin, when all of a sudden I saw fli…

IMMINENT! Electronics For Holiday Gifts

Posted: 09 Dec 2013 06:17 AM PST

Screen Shot 2013-12-09 at 9.13.02 AMElectronic gifts are  always hot for the holidays. This week are Giant Squid reviews some of the top gifts of 2013. I’m putting that Bose on my own list! What are your favorites?

Each lensmaster featured here also got an IMMINENT! raffle ticket.

Only Giant Squids get to participate in the IMMINENT! challenges. Not a Giant Squid yet? Don't miss out on the fun?check out the Giant Squid program right here.

Image Credit

 

Keurig - A Coffee Lovers Dream & So Much More . . .

1. Keurig – A Coffee Lovers Dream & So Much More . . .

It’s been almost a year since I received my Keurig and it is a gift I have enjoyed almost everyday since last Christmas. This excellent electronic, kitchen appliance makes first cup fresh coffee with each serving. If you love coffee and wish for the c…

The Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker Creates Big Sound Anywhere it Goes

2. The Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker Creates Big Sound Anywhere it Goes

When I asked my husband what he wanted for Christmas this year, he didn’t hesitate for more than a minute before he said a Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker. I was actually very impressed that he came up with such a great gift idea so quickly. Usu…

Kurio Family Friendly Tablet Review

3. Kurio Family Friendly Tablet Review

My daughters are getting too old for Leap Frog tablets and vTech tablets so I wanted to get my daughters a family friendly tablet that lets them get on the internet, play educational games, watch movies, listen to music, and keep them entertained for hours…

The Night Sky With The Canon G16

4. The Night Sky With The Canon G16

I have just received my new Canon Power Shot G16, I am quite pleased with the Night Skyline photos I am getting from this high- end point & shoot camera. Yes, I probably could get better results with a DSLR Camera, but I could not put it in my hand…

Tracfone LG 840G

5. Tracfone LG 840G

Our family has three Tracfones. Its amazing how we each have a phone and yet if we were to go with the standard contract there would only be one smartphone. OK there would be none as the price would be too high. Lets start with the over all costs. Most con…

Why Our Canon Rebel T2i Was Worth Every Penny

6. Why Our Canon Rebel T2i Was Worth Every Penny

I am writing this review from the perspective of a non technically minded person who got a really expensive camera handed to her which she was at first, absolutely terrified to use. If you are interested in the technical specs for the device you can find t…

Which Chess Clock: The FIDE Choice

7. Which Chess Clock: The FIDE Choice

Choosing the right chess clock took a lot of research. After getting back into chess after a 20 year – let’s get the kids off to college – break, things have moved on a lot in chess. Computer analysis of chess games and the ability to play anyone in t…

Capture the Action: GoPro Hero3

8. Capture the Action: GoPro Hero3

Whoa! This has to be one of the most desirable presents to give or receive this Christmas. Our lives are always on the go, so why not show the action in style. Rather than just snapping an image with your camera, iPhone or tablet, let loose and attach this…

Make Flavored Salts Using This Affordable Coffee Grinder

9. Make Flavored Salts Using This Affordable Coffee Grinder

Right at the top of my gift- giving list is homemade flavored salts, and my absolute favorite kitchen tool for the task is my Proctor- Silex Coffee Grinder. Coffee grinder, you ask? Yes, my coffee grinder makes quick work of clumped together salt crystals,…

Startling Clarity of the Cool Kindle Paperwhite

10. Startling Clarity of the Cool Kindle Paperwhite

I first got myself a Kindle at the end of 2011, because I was about to publish the first of my e- books at Amazon, and I thought that reading on the kindle seemed like a great idea. That version, however, was not on a par with my new Paperwhite device, whi…

The Tesla of Strollers

11. The Tesla of Strollers

The Mother of All Strollers Folds and Unfolds with a Push of a Button This stroller has a magical electronic folding mechanism. Yes, it will go up and down with a push of a button. When it folds, it looks like an origami paper animal that is still flat. He…

The Best Gluten Free Bread Maker

12. The Best Gluten Free Bread Maker

I Have To Follow A Gluten Free Diet! When I was first told that I had to follow a Gluten Free diet there were two thoughts that came instantly to mind! What was I going to do about Pasta and what about the bread that I love? How I dealt with my love of pas…

The Syma S107 Remote Control Metal Helicopter Lasts

13. The Syma S107 Remote Control Metal Helicopter Lasts

Until we got the New Syma 3 Channel S107 Mini Indoor Co- Axial Metal Body Frame & Built- in Gyroscope RC Remote Controlled Helicopter Yellow, we had the worst luck with toy helicopters. As careful as us novices treated them, one bump on the ground…

The Oontz Angle- A Review

14. The Oontz Angle- A Review

How would I get through my day without a hearing a little Michael Buble, Carrie Underwood or my favorite tunes from the eighties? It just wouldn’t be right, but with the help of a very cool little speaker, I can hear my tunes on the go. The Oontz Angl…

The Nikon D3100: My Dream Camera

15. The Nikon D3100: My Dream Camera

The Nikon D3100 is my dream camera. I currently have a simple point and shoot camera, but my sister visited me with her D3100 and let me borrow it recently! I fell in love. This camera is still affordable enough for the average amateur, but it offers profe…

10 Reasons to Buy A GoPro

16. 10 Reasons to Buy A GoPro

My husband and I were getting ready for our September 2013 trip to Australia and New Zealand when my brother mentioned that we should get a GoPro. Up until that point, I hadn’t really heard much about the camera so we decided to do a bit of research a…

MEEP Tablet For Kid's

17. MEEP Tablet For Kid’s

What do you get your kids when they have out grown the Leap Frog and are still too young for a full blown tablet? The MEEP, for kid’s fits the bill, technology is moving so fast these days and kids are learnig at such an amazing speed. Our grandson is…

A Giant Grinch Stole My TV!

18. A Giant Grinch Stole My TV!

But guess what? I don`t care, because in it’s place he left this lovely Home Theater Projector! I can see all the details of how that Grinch did his dastardly task in Whoville, because he is bigger than life on our screen and everyone in Whoville is t…

The Olympus Tough A Fantastic Waterproof Digital Camera and More

19. The Olympus Tough A Fantastic Waterproof Digital Camera and More

It was time that my son got his own camera. He wanted to film the fish in the river so it had to be a waterproof digital camera. He wanted to make stop motion cartoons as well as full- length adventure movies! So he needed a digital camera with a good lens…

Xbox One Review and Why We Bought it Instead of PS4

20. Xbox One Review and Why We Bought it Instead of PS4

It’s been a long duel between me and my partner on which console to get as Xbox One and Playstation 4 both got released at pretty much the same date and although we both are hard core gamers and would love to have all consoles possible (we have many)…

The Fitbit Wristband Tracks all your Activity and More

21. The Fitbit Wristband Tracks all your Activity and More

A Fit Gift My husband surprised me this past year. He changed his eating habits and dropped 30 lbs. He looks great! Now he is focusing on maintaining his current weight, and he will work on losing a few more pounds next year. I’m really proud of him a…

What is the Best Digital Photo Frame for 2014

22. What is the Best Digital Photo Frame for 2014

Picture frames are not what they used to be. They are far far better. Let’s face it, love it or hate it, we are living in a digital age. Far more people take photo’s with their mobile device camera’s than they do with regular camera’s….

Portable Capsule Speaker-A Tiny Ipod Accessory With Amazing Sound

23. Portable Capsule Speaker-A Tiny Ipod Accessory With Amazing Sound

I was on vacation and forgot to bring my iPod speaker along with me. Since we would be spending a lot of time outdoors background music was going to be an important part of relaxation. I couldn’t believe I didn’t have my speakers. While shopping…

Cuisinart Coffee Grinder, the perfect last minute gift!

24. Cuisinart Coffee Grinder, the perfect last minute gift!

Where I live it’s coffee, coffee everywhere! We give loads of it as gifts because for not much money, you can put together a really nice gift package that will last for years! My dad always gives us food baskets over the holidays, filled with fancy fo…

Klipsch Image ONE Gen 2 On-Ear Headphones

25. Klipsch Image ONE Gen 2 On-Ear Headphones

If you looking for a spiffy pair of headphones & want a solid sound without breaking the bank these Klipsch Image ONE Second Generation headphones are outstanding. I travel quite a lot & have a small heard of kids so noise blocking is a fea…

The Affordable Kindle Fire

26. The Affordable Kindle Fire

Enjoy books, apps, movies, and music wherever you go with the Kindle Fire. The HD wi- fi version with 16 gigabytes is very affordable. Store media on your device to use anywhere. Download more or surf the web using Amazon’s Silk browser wherever you h…

Why I Chose The Sony PS-LX300USB Stero Turntable

27. Why I Chose The Sony PS-LX300USB Stero Turntable

I must be getting older. I find myself gravitating to the older music lately and now that I have my Sony PS- LX300USB Stereo turntable, I can listen to all my old vinyl records, and new ones. Yes they still make vinyl. I love the sound of the old records….

Fenix Headlamps: My Choice for Camping, Night Hiking, and Search & Rescue

28. Fenix Headlamps: My Choice for Camping, Night Hiking, and Search & Rescue

The Headlamp That Passed the SAR Test Like backpackers, most Search & Rescue folks are bonafide gear- heads. We love collecting and comparing our outdoor equipment and clothing, checking out what each other has in our packs, and putting new gear to…

How To Listen To Audiobooks On iPad

29. How To Listen To Audiobooks On iPad

How to Listen to Audiobooks on iPad – Overdrive Audio Books Makes It Free There are many ways that you can listen to audiobooks on iPad. There is iBooks on iTunes, Audible on Amazon, and Overdrive audio books are for free from the library. The other audio…

Lenovo Ideatab A1000 7-Inch Tablet Review

30. Lenovo Ideatab A1000 7-Inch Tablet Review

The Lenovo Ideatab is a great tablet, a serious contender on the 7inch tablet market. What else should we expect from Lenovo. The tablet comes with Android Jelly Bean, as the operating system, and if you know a little about athe tablets market, you probabl…

Belkin N600 WiFi Range Extender

31. Belkin N600 WiFi Range Extender

Does your wifi coverage in and around your home leave you less than satisfied? Mine was pitiful, I could only go one room away from the router before my signal dropped off to next to nothing. Nothing is more frustrating than trying to watch a video or play…

Why I Need to Buy a 3D TV Without Glasses

32. Why I Need to Buy a 3D TV Without Glasses

There has been a bit of a boom in the 3D movie industry in recent years and now a number of popular movies are made in this format. Indeed, the latest Blu- Ray I bought has this version included along with the bog standard 2D and also a digital copy so I c…

17 Romantic Movies For Monday Morning!

Posted: 09 Dec 2013 05:57 AM PST

Happy Monday!

Here are 17 fantastic romantic movie review for your enjoyment. Are your favorites on the list? If not try your own review, just pick a movie from 100 Romance Movies. Just click the Purple “Review It’ button to get started!

Romeo And Juliet-Star Crossed Lovers

1. Romeo And Juliet-Star Crossed Lovers

Romeo: ‘But soft, what light through yonder window breaks? O. it is my lady, oh, it is my love. O that she knew she were. ‘ Juliet: ‘O Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? ‘ I am sure you have heard these lines many times, as I have….

My Big Fat Greek Wedding- A Gem Of A Movie

2. My Big Fat Greek Wedding- A Gem Of A Movie

My Big Fat Greek wedding stars Nia Vardalos and John Corbett and is one of my favorite romantic comedies. This 2002 movie tells the story of a 30 year old single woman, Toula ( Vardalos) who works in her family restaurant. Not only is she still single, fru…

The Proposals Of Purposals...

4. The Proposals Of Purposals…

This is a nice romantic comedy about an unlikely couple who are forced to endure the trials and tribulations of being stuck together for a weekend. This comedy was directed by Anne Fletcher and written by Peter Chiarelli. Sandra Bullock who plays Margaret…

A Julia Roberts movie

5. A Julia Roberts movie

Why do I call this review ‘A Julia Roberts movie’, maybe because it is. In this movie all you get to see is Julia Roberts in four kinds of situations. And not in one of these situations you would say you are looking at the role she is playing you…

Pride & Prejudice starring Keira Knightly

6. Pride & Prejudice starring Keira Knightly

Set in 1800s picturesque England countryside, Pride & Prejudice is a romance filled with quirky characters and amusing repartee all dreamed up by the prolific novelist Jane Austen. The story revolves around the middle- class Bennet Family and Mrs….

The Notebook, The Best Romance Movie Ever

7. The Notebook, The Best Romance Movie Ever

Entertainment at its best This film is certainly entertainment at its best, as it takes your emotions on a roller coaster ride of highs and lows. New love has all the appeal of a tall glass of cool water on a hot day. Watching these two young lovers, playe…

The Lake House: Is It Meant To Be?

8. The Lake House: Is It Meant To Be?

Well, you know, when we’re falling in love, lots of things cross our minds and get to our hearts: Is it meant to be, will it ever happen, will it happen no matter what? If that ever seems so very heart- wrenching, and mind- bending even, to you then y…

The Holiday: The Perfect Romantic Comedy

9. The Holiday: The Perfect Romantic Comedy

The Holiday is a movie that I consider to be chocolate for my soul. It is set around the time of the holidays, and I actually first watched this on Christmas day. It stars Kate Winslet, as the romantic dreamer in love with a man who is with another, Jude L…

The American President - romantic comedy

10. The American President – romantic comedy

This is a truly wonderful film, romance and comedy combined with real acting. I love the concept and the mistakes that Sydney (Annette Benning) makes are hilarious, I relate to them totally although mine have never occurred in the White House. Lucy is an a…

The Princess Bride- one of my Favorite Romantic Movies

11. The Princess Bride- one of my Favorite Romantic Movies

When I saw this on the list of romantic movies I knew I had to review it. You see this movie has a special place in my heart, it was the first movie my future husband and I saw together as a couple in 1987 ( we have been married 24 years and counting). Sin…

The Time Traveler's Wife

12. The Time Traveler’s Wife

The Time Traveler’s Wife film is based of off a best selling novel by Audrey Niffenegger. It was her debut novel based off of her failed relationships. It was published in 2003 and by March of 2009 it became a bestseller. The novel sold 2. 5 million c…

Bridget Jones's Diary - Extraordinary Romance for the Ordinary Woman

13. Bridget Jones’s Diary – Extraordinary Romance for the Ordinary Woman

Dear Diary . . . The conclusion to Bridget Jones’s Diary will satisfy the craving of every romantic person who longs for a heartwarming outcome. But, least I give away the ending to this charming story about a pudgy woman in her 30s hoping to meet the…

The perfect balance between romance and comedy

14. The perfect balance between romance and comedy

Lucy Kelson, played by Sandra Bullock, is a Chief Counsel for Wade Corporation, a successful commercial real estate developer in New York City. She’s an amazing lawyer with a brilliant mind. She loves her job but it comes at a price- George Wade, her…

The Notebook, A Must See!

15. The Notebook, A Must See!

If you haven’t seen this movie, it is definitely a must see! Women love this movie, which makes this a great date night movie! Guys if you are looking to score some huge points with a girl you really like this is the movie for you. The Notebook is a b…

Notting Hill Review

16. Notting Hill Review

Let me start off by saying, I am bias because I like both Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant. Perhaps that is why I chose to watch this in the first place. In saying that, this is not going to be a gushy review like you might suspect. Surprised? Don’t be. A…

The American President

17. The American President

Should I say that I am not a fan of political movies? Well, The American President sure does prove me wrong! The special touch that pulled me in that other political movies do not have is romance and fun. This is one of those movies that if while browsing…

50 Scientific Gifts Inspired By The MythBusters

Posted: 09 Dec 2013 05:41 AM PST

Screen Shot 2013-12-08 at 5.43.59 PMDo you have a junior scientist in the family? The MythBusters have inspired a love of science in both young and old. Here are 50 gifts for your young science lover and a few cool gifts for the MythBusters fan in your life.

Lens of the Day: Chocolate Fudge Ball Truffles

Posted: 09 Dec 2013 03:39 AM PST

No comments:

Post a Comment