Sunday, January 19, 2014

Squidoo HQ

Squidoo HQ


DaveStone13 is the “Classic Americana” Contributor on Squidoo

Posted: 19 Jan 2014 06:15 AM PST

822958179_bf110cf8ce_mToday we’re pleased to introduce you to DaveStone13.  He’s our “Classic Americana” Contributor on Squidoo.

Tell us a little bit about your niche topic.
Classic Americana is, I believe, the widest-ranging topic here. Americana starts with icons preserved from our country’s earliest days to more modern All-American items like jazz and abstract expressionist art. It’s an inexhaustible range.

Tell us about the moment you fell in love with your topic. Was it an immediate thing or did it happen over time?

I’ve always been an American History buff. I’ve visited historical sites around the country and read whatever interests. I can’t remember a time when I was enthusiastic about everything American, icons, stories, legends, places, etc.

Who had the most influence in your life? Musician, Crafter, Author?
Musicians – Bob Dylan

Crafters – My wife, Deborah Julian, a digital artist, best known for cats.

Authors – Henry Miller, e. e. cummings, Kurt Vonnegut and Saul Bellow (imported from Canada.)

You’ll also find DaveStone13 at his new blog:

Classic Americana Contributor On Squidoo

DaveStone13 is currently looking for Jazz music reviews. Stop by his Review Jazz, America’s Classic Music Masters to see if he’s included one of your favorites there.

Lens of the Day: Furniture makeover – Chic and Charming Decoupaging

Posted: 19 Jan 2014 05:29 AM PST

Review of the Day: Sherlock Adventures Recreated Anew

Posted: 19 Jan 2014 04:00 AM PST

Sylvestermouse is the “Forever Hopeless Romantic” Contributor on Squidoo

Posted: 18 Jan 2014 02:32 PM PST

forever_hopeless_romantic_contributor_badgeWe’re happy to introduce Sylvestermouse as our new “Forever Hopeless Romantic” Contributor on Squidoo.

Tell us a little bit about your niche topic.

A haven of romance, a place for romantic music, romantic books, romantic movies or whatever turns your heart and mind toward romance.

Tell us about the moment you fell in love with your topic. Was it an immediate thing or did it happen over time?

For as long as I can remember, I have been a romantic. I suppose it started with those childhood books that end with “and they lived happily ever after.”

As a little girl, I dreamed of the day that my “Prince Charming” would ride up on a horse and sweep me into his arms.

As an adult, the dream became a reality, well, all but the horse part.

Whether my love for romance was love at first sight, or developed over a lifetime, I guess I really cannot say for sure.

I am simply and incurably a Forever Hopeless Romantic!

You can also find Sylvestermouse at:

Forever Hopeless Romantics on Facebook

Forever Hopeless Romantic on Pinterest

If you’re the romantic type too, stop by her Review the Most Popular Romantic Movies of All Time and share a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment