Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Squidoo HQ

Squidoo HQ


melissamio is the “Everything Baby” Contributor on Squidoo

Posted: 25 Feb 2014 09:00 AM PST

squidoobioToday we invite you to get to know melissamio. She’s our “Everything Baby” Contributor on Squidoo.

Tell us a little bit about your niche topic.

The Everything Baby topic is very expansive and includes anything from parenting, baby products, conception issues, baby how to’s and more. Anything and everything baby is fair game!

Tell us about the moment you fell in love with your topic. Was it an immediate thing or did it happen over time?
I fell in love with the idea of babies as a child. My favorite game was playing house and pretending to be a Mommy. I fell head over heals with my topic when I met my first baby.

Who had the most influence in your life?
My parents have had the greatest influence in my life without question. They’ve taught me to be who I am and have given me a great life. My “idol” outside of my parents would be Judge Judy.

You can also find melissamio at the following sites:
Melissamio's Squidoo Lenses
On Pinterest

melissamio invites you to stop by and share a review at her Review All Time Best Children’s Books.

Review of the Day: Door Monkeys To Help With Childproofing

Posted: 25 Feb 2014 05:30 AM PST

Lens of the Day: Miyako Odori: My First Time at the Japanese Theater

Posted: 25 Feb 2014 05:18 AM PST

Remember Harold Ramis

Posted: 24 Feb 2014 11:10 AM PST

Screen Shot 2014-02-24 at 2.07.37 PMThe original Ghostbuster Harold Ramis died to day at age 69. As a fan of just about everything he wrote, directed, produced or acted in I am profoundly affected by his passing. So in honor of an amazingly talented and funny human being I created this list. Share your own memories and stories.

We’ll miss you Egon!

No comments:

Post a Comment