Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Squidoo HQ

Squidoo HQ


summertime18 is the “Man’s Best Friend” Contributor on Squidoo

Posted: 26 Mar 2014 06:15 AM PDT

muffsquidToday we’re pleased to introduce you to summertime18.  She’s our “Man’s Best Friend” Contributor on Squidoo.

Tell us a little bit about your niche topic.
Everything to do with dogs and the relationships we build with these amazing four legged furry creatures. I have had and loved dogs all my life and I will be sharing with you information, ideas and tips on dog behavior and training, life with dogs, DIY dog products, as well as reviews of my favorite doggie products

Tell us about the moment you fell in love with your topic. Was it an immediate thing or did it happen over time?
I cannot imagine my life without a dog beside me. I love how funny and goofy dogs can be at times, I love them for always being there, ready to join in the fun, ready to comfort you when you are sad…I love them for the total, unconditional love, loyalty, friendship and devotion they never fail to give their humans…I love them for the way they put their life and trust in you, even expecting you to be their God and save them from disease, pain and death…Dogs make my day and break my heart every single day…

You can also find summertime18 at the following sites:
For the love of dogs on Facebook
For the Love of Dogs on Pinterest
For the Love of Dogs Blog

summertime18 invites you to visit and share a review at her Review 20 among the most popular gifts for dog lovers.

Review of the Day: Why You Have To Have Laugh At American Hustle

Posted: 26 Mar 2014 04:56 AM PDT

Lens of the Day: How I Uncovered a Dirty Family Secret and Found My Uncle

Posted: 26 Mar 2014 04:41 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment