Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Squidoo HQ

Squidoo HQ


Introducing Jacolive

Posted: 16 Apr 2014 06:00 AM PDT

Jacolive on SquidooWe’re pleased to introduce you today to lensmaster Jacolive.

How did you find Squidoo? I have always wanted to write in one way or another, but have never had the courage to start. When I recently became a sahd (stay-at-home dad) I decided that it is time for a hobby. After some internet searching I found Squidoo. I compared it to similar sites, but after browsing different sites found that the Squidoo community looked like the most supportive. This has been confirmed in the few weeks that I have been a tiny squid.

Of the lenses you’ve made so far, which is your favorite and why? Its hard to say, as I have only made 3 and enjoyed making them all. A Juicy Tribute to a Simple Drink was fun, it is also the one that I have worked on the most before publishing. But personally, I would have to say the one about my son’s favourite toys, as it is on my favourite topic.

What one tip would you give to a new lensmaster starting out? I think it is important to make lenses your own. I spent a lot of time reading lenses before I decided to join, and the lenses I enjoyed the most were those written from a personal point of view. It is easy to find recipes, reviews or information online that is plain and generic. With Squidoo, however, every lens comes with a personality attached to it, and to me that is what makes it so enjoyable.

Visit jacolive’s profile page where you can decide which of his lenses you like best – so far.

Lens of the Day: Make Life Easier For Small or Aging Dogs with Pet Stairs and Ramps

Posted: 16 Apr 2014 04:51 AM PDT

Slow Loading On Squidoo. Update: Fixed

Posted: 15 Apr 2014 04:03 PM PDT

Screen Shot 2014-04-15 at 6.58.52 PMYou be experiencing slow loading on the site. We’re working hard to get things up and running again.

Thanks for your patience. In the mean time check us out on Google+.

This is now fixed.

Community Quest: Review The The Best of The Worst Movies Ever Made

Posted: 15 Apr 2014 01:37 PM PDT

Screen Shot 2014-04-15 at 4.35.13 PMHere you’ll find the top 100 movies that are so bad they’re good. Browse through and hit the purple “Review It” button to expound on the virtues and delightful imperfections of your favorite terrible movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment