Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Squidoo HQ

Squidoo HQ


Wordstock is the “California Dreamin” Contributor on Squidoo

Posted: 02 Apr 2014 06:29 AM PDT

niles_and_grandmaToday we’re pleased to introduce you to wordstock. She’s our “California Dreamin” Contributor on Squidoo.

Tell us a little bit about your niche topic.
California is my state. I have traveled California for more years than I want to say and there are still places I have yet to see. I write about it because there is much to share. California is more than Disneyland and the other tourist traps although I am not opposed to visiting them. I just want others to know that there is so much more here to see and do.

Tell us about the moment you fell in love with your topic. Was it an immediate thing or did it happen over time?
As a little girl, I fell in love with Yosemite. Then I fell in love with the beaches and the mountains and the deserts. I have had opportunities to move other places but where else can I have breakfast in Big Bear, lunch in Palm Springs, and roast marshmallows at the beach and watch the sun go down. California girl all the way.

Who had the most influence in your life?
Music has always ruled my life and every momentous moment has it’s own sound track. As a California girl, I have to say that I followed the Beach Boys and went to many of their concerts although Peter, Paul, and Mary are probably my favorite.

You’ll also find wordstock dreaming about California at the following sites:
Completely California
California Destinations on Pinterest

wordstock invites you to stop by and share a review at her: Review your favorite California movie.

Lens of the Day: Walking the Dog Friendly Beach On the Forgotten Coast of Florida

Posted: 02 Apr 2014 05:06 AM PDT

Review of the Day: The Squirrel Buster Bird Feeder. Bye, bye, Squirrels.

Posted: 02 Apr 2014 04:43 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment